AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Bruce Feiler is a columnist for the New York Times and a book author.  He tweeted some good advice this morning.

Artists and photographers will tell you the same thing.  It's not what you put in but what you leave out that makes a great picture.

I think that's true with life too.  Our lives are much too cluttered up with stuff.  We're drowning in stuff.  Less stuff makes for a much better life.
**************

IF I HAVE A CHOICE, I'LL TAKE THE WINE.



**********************
I was going to do some spring cleaning today but Rita called and invited me to go furniture shopping with them today.  That sounds like more fun than spring cleaning.  Besides, spring is over.  We're going back to winter, again, for a while.  Don't want to clean too early!


No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER