AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

YOU'RE NOT CUTE ENOUGH TO FIGHT WITH

Here is some very good advice!


We just had a little shower move through.  It wasn't supposed to rain until this afternoon, and then only a 30% chance.

It's the next couple of days that are going to be miserable.  There's an 80% chance for rain tomorrow and a 100% chance for rain and snow on Thursday.  The high, today, will be 77.  The high on Thursday: 39.  I'm going to have to get the parka out AGAIN.

I was going to wash clothes today but no need for that when I have two days of rain coming up.  I'll do it tomorrow when I can't get outside.

That's another big change from the past.  We used to need a sunny day to wash clothes so we could hang them outside to dry.  Now we wait for a rainy day to do laundry so we can stay inside and throw them in the dryer.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER