AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Monday, April 29, 2013

I was just reading that, if you're going to die in your sleep it will, probably, be between 3 and 4 in the morning.  The people who study these things say that's when your body is at it's lowest ebb.

Obviously, they haven't checked with me.  I'm just up and at my best between 3 and 4 in the morning.  I certainly don't have time to die then.  Late in the afternoon would be much better for me.  By then I'm already nodding off.
I've posted the May events on the right sidebar.  Let me know if I forgot anything.

Rita reminded me, the other day, we have to get the flowers ready for the graves again.  That's an annual event but it seems like we just did it yesterday.

TODAY IS ZIPPER DAY
It was April 29, 1913 that Gideon Sundback of Sweden picked up his patent for the zipper...only he called it a hookless fastener.
 
Zipper is better.  It would sound silly to say I "hookless fastened up my pants."
 



No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER