AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

I HOPE WE DON'T LOSE POWER

I feel so sorry for the people without power on the east coast today.  There were also thousands without power, closer to home last night.  The lights went out in Oshkosh as a vicious storm plowed through flooding streets and knocking down trees.

I was riding up, in the elevator, with one of the old ladies who has been here forever like me.  I said, "With the drain on power, from the heat, and the bad storms I'm a bit afraid the power will go out while I'm on the elevator and I'll be stuck in here."

She, said, "Oh, No!  I never thought of that!  Now I have something else to worry about."

I felt like a true Solberg.  Let's wring our hands and worry about all the horrible things that could happen to us today.  Pass on your fear to as many folks as you can.  One never wants to be too happy!  (I think I just heard Rita sigh)

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER