AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Sunday, February 02, 2014

THE WEEKEND COMES TO AN END. ANOTHER WEEK BEGINS. BUT LOOK AT IT THIS WAY; IT'S ANOTHER WEEK CLOSER TO SPRING!

ANOTHER COLD NIGHT FOR DONNIE AND LINDA.  At 4:00 PM, Dripping Springs was down to 37 degrees and that's only 4 degrees warmer than Rapid City was.  This winter is showing no mercy on anyone.

Donnie spent the weekend digging up facts.

 "The Japanese, who we tend to consider neat and fastidious, generally don't make their beds.  Apparently most Japanese beds are perpetually tossed and 'disheveled'.

The word, 'disheveled' originally applied only to hair.  Only hair could be disheveled.  Not persons, nor houses, nor beds."

I don't have enough hair left for it to really be disheveled.  It's just "kind of" disheveled.  I try to keep things picked up and in their place but I'm not totally fastidious.

I think you would have to call me "fasteveled".
 
 
So, six more weeks of winter.  It looks, to me, like winter is gearing up to make my life completely miserable until the very last day.

The latest bulletin tells me we'll have ANOTHER ONE TO THREE INCHES OF SNOW coming, SOUTH OF I-90, BETWEEN MONDAY NIGHT AND TUESDAY NIGHT.  Like we don't have enough of that crap on the ground already?  I no longer consider this a laughing matter.
 

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER