AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

IT'S WORLD CANCER DAY

22 WILL BE OUR HIGH TODAY.  That's not warm but it's the warmest we'll see all week so I' guess I'll get out a make a grocery run.  The rest of the week our highs will be closer to 10 above and I see a forecast for 11 BELOW Wednesday night.  That's real temperature, not wind chill.
CLINT BLACK, and Lisa, were regulars at the club when I was working in Houston.  Like most country stars I've met, he was a nice man. Clint celebrates his 52nd birthday today


We remember another great singer today.  Karen Carpenter had such a beautiful voice and she left us much too soon.  She PASSED AWAY ON FEBRUARY 4, 1983.


I SLEPT GOOD LAST NIGHT.  That means I should be ready to hit the floor running.  Well, forget that!  Any 74 year old that tells you they "hit the floor running" is a damn liar.
 
You know those people who say, "I can sleep anywhere"?  Well, let them try this!
 

$77.00 for an end zone seat.  What do you think?


No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER