AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

A SEVERE WINTER STORM HIT THE MIDWEST ON FEBRUARY 4, 1996. MILWAUKEE TIED THEIR RECORD LOW TEMPERATURE OF 26 DEGREES BELOW ZERO.


 
 
 
 
 
We want to wish
best of luck to
Prairie du Chien native
MATT ANTOINE
at the Winter Olympics.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This video was posted three week ago.

 
 


DID YOU HEAR CONAN O'BRIENS LINE about the Super Bowl BUDWEISER COMMERCIAL?
"After seeing that commercial with the horse and puppy, my kids wouldn't stop bugging me.  So, I caved in and bought them a case of Bud."

I've about worn my one good eye out reading Tim Cope's book, ON THE TRAIL OF GENGHIS KHAN.  I ploughed through the first 200 pages of the 450 page book, in a couple of days.  What a great book! 

Talk about weather!  I, actually, think Mongolia has more miserable winters than Wisconsin!! And a good number of those folks spend their winter in tents!  Of course, you know me.  I don't care so much about the people....it's the other animals I feel so sorry for.  The horses and dogs are treated like family but they sure do earn their keep in that harsh climate!
 
 By the way, if your starting to think about summer travel plans, YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ THIS ARTICLE if you will be traveling out of the country.

A NICE WINTER SCENE
 FROM TEXAS
 

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER