AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Monday, February 03, 2014

MONDAY....BACK TO WORK KIDDIES! US OLD FOLK GET TO STAY HOME.

I had plans to go to Festival this morning but there's nothing on the list I can't live without.  It was 4 below when I got up.  Down to 8 below by 6 A.M.  That is NOT Festival weather!

I should have stayed in Key West.  At 5, this morning, they had a temperature of 76 degrees.  THAT'S what I call PERFECT January weather!

COLDEST WEATHER RIGHT ON TOP OF US THIS MORNING


There isn't a day that goes by that I don't manage to do, at least, one STUPID THING.  This morning I grabbed the wrong bottle and washed my entire body with Alberto VO5 hair conditioner rather than St. Ives shower soap.  I can't promise my body is clean today but CAN guarantee that it's perfectly manageable.

WE'LL HAVE TO BUNDLE UP IF WE GO OUT.  The weatherman predicts wind chills around 12 below today.  I won't forget this winter any time soon!

Talking about winter, I can see why THERE AREN'T A LOT OF AMERICANS RUSHING OFF TO RUSSIA FOR THE WINTER OLYMPICS.  With airfares running around $3,000 per person and hotels charging $1,000 A NIGHT even the Bieber kid might think twice about that little caper.

These guys need to forget space and get their own TV show!

SCREW POSITIVE THINKING.

So sorry to hear of the death of Philip Seymour Hoffman.  A great actor.  He played Capote as well as Capote did.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER