AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Thursday, December 20, 2012

As soon as I told Rita it wasn't snowing here, it started to snow.  I had to get down to ground level to check it out.
I didn't really need to go out but I wanted to see what it was like at ground level.  It doesn't look as nice down there as it does from the 5th floor looking out from a nice, warm apartment.

I walked over to Co-op and the parking lot was nearly empty.  Inside the store there were a lot more employees than there were customers.  In fact, at the check-out counter, I had four employees to ring me up and put the 3 items I bought in the bag.  They assured me they were enjoying the slow day.

We don't have the 5 inches of snow that Rita and Roger have but we're, probably, up to 3 inches now and the wind has picked up.  It's definitely a good day to be home.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER