AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A LITTLE TOILET HUMOR

I am so out of the loop.  When I was 20 I knew everything.  Now that I'm 70+ I know a little bit about a couple of things and that's it.

So, I read that Rodney Carrington is coming to the La Crosse Center in April.  Naturally, my first thought is, "Who the hell is Rodney Carrington"?

I go to You Tube where they have, at least, one video of everyone who has ever lived.  There he is!  Rodney Carrington and he has a TON of videos.

My first thought was, "He's another Larry the Cable Guy" only a little dirtier.  Most of the videos are really X-rated but I found one that is a mild R-Rated and it was, actually, kind of funny, plus it features on of my favorite songs so I'll share it with you.  What the hell. We're all adults with a touch of second childhood.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER