AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Sunday, November 24, 2013

YESTERDAYS POSTS

CLICK HERE For some good advice on WHAT NOT TO KEEP IN YOUR WALLET WHILE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING.



Look at the snow in El Paso!!


We're not the only ones out in the cold.  I just got this note from Donnie.

"Starting at noon today we are promised 24 hours of freezing rain (sleet).  Real winter weather.  Will be staying home and making a fire in the hearth."



The wind chill was 1 degree above zero at 5:00 A.M.  This makes me wonder...if it's this cold so early in the season....what's it going to be like in January???


Thanks to Daniel for coming to my aid when I was having a problem with the new Windows 8 yesterday.

This Windows 8 is a whole new animal that is quite tricky to get used to.  I'm not the smartest kid, on the block, when it comes to computers to begin with so this is a real challenge.

There are still several things that I haven't figured out so give me some time to figure it all out.











You might be a real redneck if you think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.


"Why are you naked?"

"Global warming."

 
 
FAMOUS LAST WORDS:
 


No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER