AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

YESTERDAYS POSTS


This does not sound good:
The National Weather Service has issued a warning for tonight.

WIND CHILL VALUES WILL BE IN THE SINGLE DIGITS BELOW ZERO TONIGHT.



Ritz Crackers has a new look and I love it.
 
 
It was 33, when I got up this morning and it won't get any better.  In fact, it will get worse.  The temperature will fall to around 20 by 5 P.M. with winds gusting up to 25 MPH.  On top of that miserable scenario there's a 40% chance for snow.  I'm beginning to think this is going to be a long and miserable winter.

I hope Donnie and Linda have plenty of logs for the fireplace.  Temperatures are in the mid-30's in Dripping Springs this morning and it will drop down to 32 tonight and 28 tomorrow night.



 
 
 
It was November 26, 1942 at the Hollywood Theater in New York City and it was a big night.  The premier of "Casablanca".
 
 
 

Wine gets better with age but this is ridiculous!



 
 
 
 
 
No singer in the world makes me as happy as Tina Turner when I hear her sing and I want to wish her a very happy 74th birthday today!





Sunday Dec. 1. That's when 212,000 travelers will come through O'Hare and more than 80,000 passengers will travel through Midway.
Read more at http://www.redeyechicago.com/news/local/redeye-ohare-midway-airports-chicago-thanksgiving-travel-20131125,0,5939171.story#djtRTWxiZJZb5zVd.99
A beautiful shot:
Sunday Dec. 1. That's when 212,000 travelers will come through O'Hare and more than 80,000 passengers will travel through Midway.
Read more at http://www.redeyechicago.com/news/local/redeye-ohare-midway-airports-chicago-thanksgiving-travel-20131125,0,5939171.story#djtRTWxiZJZb5zVd.99



I just finished ordering a couple of pill refills with Walgreens and they've made the process of doing so even easier than it was before.  Even a dummy, like me, can now do it with no problem.  And, the auto refills make it even easier.  I recommend it!
 
By the way, I would say that even if my cousin didn't work there.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER