AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A GOOD MOVE BY ABC

I don't have much time for the "big three" TV networks but I give credit where credit is due and give credit to ABC for renewing GENERAL HOSPITAL for another season.  Its 50th season, by the way.  With the demise of the rest of the soaps its nice to see at least one saved.

I got hooked on General Hospital many years ago when I was living in Edinburg.  I watched it for two or three years.  Back in the Luke and Laura days, the big wedding and all.  Now, of course, it's all new people and new story lines.  I tried to watch it one day and didn't recognize a soul.

I remember Uncle Jim and Grandma both hooked on As the World Turns.  You didn't want to talk too loudly, at Grandma's, when her "story" was on.

Ahhhh, those were the good old days.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER