AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Monday, June 16, 2014

WHAT A GREAT TRIP TO MADISON





Rita, Terrel and I took Jake back to the University for a summer course he's taking which started this afternoon.  It was great driving to Madison because Terrel entertained us the whole way.
Rita found a great place to sit while waiting for the boys to bring the car around.

Meanwhile I took a break in the men's room and guess what I found!







You know how Donnie likes to take photos of businesses, towns or any other sign anywhere that has his name on it?  Well, guess where I found his name this time!!
 
I have to believe he'll look a long time before he beats a "DON" IN THE URINAL!!!

2 comments:

det said...

I have seen this even here in Texas, and I have taken a photo--but your pic is better, and I will save it to my "Don's" album, if I can get it off your blog. Otherwise you should send as an eMail attachment.

Unknown said...

Good pic doug! Always a good time when we get together!

LA CROSSE WEATHER