AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Monday, March 19, 2012

What a morning!

When I came home from the grocery store, Thunder wasn't around but that's not unusual.  If he's home alone he usually goes to one of his special hiding places...just to be on the safe side.  After I get home, he'll finally decide to come out.

Today, I was busy putting groceries away and it suddenly dawned on me that, this time, he hadn't come out to greet me.  I went looking for him.  I searched all the hiding places and there  was no one there.  I called him but no response.  The screens were still securly attached to the windows and the door was still locked when I got home but Thunder was gone!

Roger came into town to help me look and just about the time he got here, of course, I found the little guy, hiding behind the curtain in the bedroom.  He's never hidden there before.  He didn't want to come out.  I had to drag him out and it was obvious that something had scared him.  What, I don't know, but all has calmed down again and he's crawled under the bed covers to take his afternoon nap.

Why cats get goofy and do something that makes no sense, once in a while, we'll never know but he sure pulled it on me today.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER