AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Saturday, March 24, 2012

RITA HAS A TOUCH OF CLOUD RAGE

She just called to say she can't stand any more of these dreary, grey, cloudy days.  She's ready to scream.

I know how she feels.  A total grey cloud cover is so worthless if it's not raining and here, by the river, it's day after day of dull grey skies.

It has hit me too.  I was going to do a bunch of spring cleaning today but I can only do that when the sun is shining.  It's supposed to shine tomorrow.  I'll re-think that cleaning thing then.

Pulitzer Prize winning poet, Philip Levine, wrote, "The clouds have seen it all, in the dark they pass over the graves of the forgotten and they don't cry or whisper."

I don't really know what that means but it must be good if he won a Pulitzer Prize.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER