AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Saturday, May 10, 2014

MY FAVORITE COLOR IS ORANGE

Folks are impressed with the computer tune-up service I got from Orange Computer here in La Crosse.

Rita said, "I think you should start sending your repair people thank you cards."  And Daniel added, "Yes.  That is good and very inexpensive service. WOW!"

They were really busy and had so many computers to work on  they said they would try hard to get it fixed yesterday but, being they are closed on weekends, they would do it first thing on Monday.

I figured, if they were like most service stores, I might as well plan on going through the weekend without a computer but...the phone rang at 4:30 and it was Orange telling me they had just finished it up and I could come and get it before they closed.

These people give service like we used to get back in the '40's and 50's but rarely see today.  And, the prices are more than reasonable.

If you've got a computer problem, this is the place to go!  CLICK HERE FOR ORANGE COMPUTER SOLUTIONS



No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER