AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Saturday, December 21, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNNE!!

HERE IT COMES!
This sounds like our first big snowstorm of the winter.  The National Weather Service says we'll get 3 to 8 inches of snow across the region tonight.  The heaviest snow will fall from extreme northeast Iowa into southwest and central Wisconsin.  Up to an inch an hour will be possible late tonight.  Sunday will bring blowing and drifting snow.  We are not happy about this!
 
 
By the way, if you want to mark your calendar, the first day of spring arrives on March 20 at 6:02 A.M. in the central time zone.  It can't come soon enough!

The day I've been waiting for!  The Winter Solstice arrives tonight at 11:11 CST.

Even though we have the two worst months of the year ahead of us, the days start getting longer and I can start counting the days to spring.

In the meantime, if I could be anywhere else right now, where would it be?
 


Another year and she hasn't aged a bit!
***********************

KILLER CAR
SPOTTED AT WAL-MART


Donnie likes riding his bike.  I know he'll like this video but, even if you've never been on a bike, I think you'll like it too.
 
This is the most amazing bike rider I've ever seen.  The neat part is at the end when you see that you'll never be this good without a few spills.
 

This, also, looks like it could be quite painful.
 
RON SENT THIS BEAUTIFUL VIDEO
Have plenty of Puffs close by.
 

Isn't this just about the cutest baby you've ever seen?

AND, MARIE OSMOND BECOMES A GRANDMOTHER!  Now I really feel old.  I still think of her as a little kid.
 

 I think Rita and Roger got into the Christmas eggnog a bit early this year.  They called me at 4:15, this morning, to wish me a happy solstice.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER