AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

LOOK OUT MADISON...HERE WE COME!

I WISH I WAS IN WORLAND
They'll have highs around 40 this afternoon.

LOVE THIS PICTURE:


IT'S ALWAYS PARTY TIME IN LA CROSSE!
 
 
HERE'S YOUR WHITE CHRISTMAS MAP
 
 

So, I'm reading that Michael Jordan's house in Chicago is for sale.  There are 15 BATHROOMS in the house.  15 bathrooms?? How much liquid do those people drink?


This is Madison Day!

Rita, Roger and I are on our way to pick up Jacob and bring him home for the holiday break.
 
I'm looking forward to a day "on the road" so I'm hoping Mother Nature will cooperate with some half-way decent weather.
 
I don't know about you but I've already had
more winter than I need.
 
This was posted 10 hours ago. I hope they've had time to clean Madison up, a bit, before we get there.





92 DAYS TO SPRING


It was on December 171969 that Tiny Tim married Miss Vicky on the Johnny Carson Show.
 
Surely you remember Tiny Tim and the wedding.  Do you remember his first appearance on TV?
 


And, so ended the happiest decade of my life.  For you kids who missed the 60's, you missed a real good time!!


Lest we forget, this is the date, December 17, 1903, that the Wright Brothers made the first successful flight in a heavier than air, mechanically propelled, airplane.  And, it's a good thing they did that or I wouldn't have had a job when I was living in Houston.
Speaking of airplanes and Madison, in case you missed it, they had some excitement at the Dane County Airport yesterday.  A Delta flight with 60 passengers on board slipped off a taxiway in the snow.  Nobody hurt but the plane was stuck there for a while.
 
I don't have to worry about that going to Madison today.  We'll have Roger in the cockpit and "he don't make no mistakes"..
.
 
 
 
 
 

HEY KIDS!  What day is this??
And, we've got lots of good maple syrup in Wisconsin!  CLICK HERE AND TAKE A LOOK

 
We have a spectacular Christmas light show at Riverside Park here in La Crosse.  Here's another spectacular Christmas light show.  This one is from Japan.
 

OH, NO!
I haven't seen this screen yet but I haven't had my Windows 8 that long.  I'm sure it will show up one of these days!


By the way, speaking of Windows 8.  I like the chime that rings when I get a new email and then the little guy, apparently sitting in the computer just waiting for mail, READS THE EMAIL TO ME so that I can keep on doing what I'm doing and get my emails at the same time.  What will they think of next?

 
Isn't it amazing.  We always have plenty money for war.
 
 

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER