AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I SURVIVED MADISON

WHAT HAPPENS IN MADISON STAYS IN MADISON


 


Look what I'm drinking my coffee out of this morning!
 
Donnie sent it.
 
No, Paul. 
You Can't have it.

 
 
Thanks to Rita and Roger, I finally got to see Madison  and I loved it!  Of course, I forgot the name of the restaurant we ate at but Roger remembered.  He's got a mind like a steel trap.
 
The restaurant was THE GREAT DANE .  It's Right downtown and the food is Really, Really, Really good.  Rita, Roger and Jacob agreed.

The food is delicious, the service is superb and they have one of the largest menu's I've ever seen.  My only complaint would be that they give you too much on the plate.  I couldn't eat it all!

By the way, they've got a great website.  TAKE A PEEK HERE 

We went right at noon which was, probably, a mistake because they were packed but it was still a short wait time.  Actually, just enough time for a drink at the bar.  By the way, they make your own beer.  I didn't have it but the rest of them did and they said it was great.
.
Speaking of food: Today is Roast Suckling Pig Day but Rita doesn't eat that and neither do I.  We don't eat babies.DANE


Guess I'll go to the grocery store today.  They're forecasting 1 to 3 inches of snow tomorrow.  I can already hear the sleigh bells ringing.
Jacob came back from Madison with us to spend the holidays at home.  He's planning on getting out to Mt. La Crosse while he's here.  Wonder if he knows about this?

WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT? I logged in this morning and no mail in the Google account.  No mail in my Yahoo! account.  Can't remember that ever happening before. 
 
I sent an email to myself and I got it.  Mail must be working.
 
Has everybody forgotten about me?  Have they shut the universe down and I'm the only one left?
 

IT WILL BE HEREBEFORE WE KNOW IT
 

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER