AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WATCH WHAT YOU FORWARD!

There's an email going around about drinking water and taking aspirin and heart attacks.  It was forwarded to me this morning.
 
My old radio days training taught me not to believe ANYTHING at face value.  Confirm it with, at least 2 other sources FIRST.  Alas..that's something the television media pays no attention to, in this country, anymore and the newspapers aren't much better.
 
In any event, I did some checking on this email and found that it DID NOT COME FROM MAYO CLINIC and, while some of the information is somewhat true, other parts of the information are actually HARMFUL.
 
Again, I caution you.  If you get emails like this, delete them and don't send them on to others.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of very gullible people in this world that will believe anything they're told.  Personally, I've learned in my long life of hard knocks not to believe a damn thing anybody tells me until I can find some backup that confirms it's true.
 

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER