AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

WISCONSIN BIRDING
WISCONSIN OUTDOOR FUN has a great page about spring birding in Wisconsin right now.  CHECK IT OUT RIGHT HERE.
 
CHIPS THAT TASTE LIKE
ANYTHING BUT.....
I read a Wisconsin woman, from Wausau, has won a national contest by entering a recipe for a new "flavor" potato chip that tastes like "cheesy garlic bread".
 
I can't eat potato chips anymore so I don't have to spend 10 minutes pawing through the potato chip bags looking for one that is filled with chips that taste like.....chips.  You can find a chip that tastes like almost anything but a potato chip.
 
Cheesy garlic bread sounds really good.  But, NOT in the form of a potato chip.  Of course, I can't have cheesy garlic bread anymore either so I guess it doesn't matter to me.......never mind.
 
 


No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER