AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Saturday, December 01, 2012

THINKING OF THUNDER

I thought I had spilled enough tears for the day but then I got this beautiful note from Bob and Lynne and the tears came again.

Oh, Doug, tears are in my eyes as I just read your blog. We are heartbroken for you. Thunder was a wonderful part of your life. As I have always said, pets are our furry children. He was a big part of your life and brought you so much happiness. I was so hoping that Thunder would get better. You did the right thing as we never want the suffering that would be. The cross with his name and date is so nice. We had to go through the same with Mom and Dad's beloved poodle who lived out her life with us after they had passed. She is buried in our backyard garden. It is never easy to lose our pets.

Just know you are in our thoughts and prayers. Your blog should stay as is with the name.

 

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER