AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Thursday, November 29, 2012

ONE RINGY DINGY......

My phone rang at 3:45 this morning.  I knew right away.  "Somebody died or it's Roger".  It was Roger.

He bought a bird from someplace down south and they sent it to La Crosse via the U.S. Postal Service (such as it is).

The phone rang around 3:00 A.M.  It was the post office.  They wanted to "give him the bird".

He jumped in the car and brought that baby back home to his "honey-bunny" who was decorating the Christmas tree!

And, you thought I was the only one who got up in the middle of the night.

COMMENT:
det said...



Is that Rita looking for the bird in the Christmas tree...or is she just drunk?
Nov 29, 2012 6:24:00 AM
Delete
 Rita said..."I was not drunk - I was putting the Christmas tree together. We have one of those trees that one must put together."

 

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER