AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Monday, October 01, 2012

THE SHOW MUST GO ON

So, Justin Bieber starts a U.S. tour in Phoenix.  Fans pay BIG BUCKS to fill the venue and what do they get besides Justin's singing and dancing?  They get to watch him THROW UP, not once but TWICE on stage.  True to the show business tradition, however, the show went on and he even did an encore.
 
Later, he said, "milk was a bad choice".
 
There you go!  I knew I had something in common with Justin Bieber.  All you have to do is say the word "milk" and I throw up.  According to mother, I couldn't even stand it as a baby.
 
I'm not allergic to milk.  I'm fine when it's used in recipes, etc.  It's just that the taste and smell of a glass of milk will instantly gag me.  Do you think I might have been born in the wrong state?

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER