AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Saturday, June 02, 2012

THE RICH GET RICHER

Queen Elizabeth made $361 million rental income, this year, on the property she owns.  THAT'S AN INCREASE OF 9,400% during her 60 year reign.

That should buy a lot of those goofy hats the royal ladies wear.

By the way, it was 60 years ago today that Princess Elizabeth became Queen.  I remember that because we were in Waterloo for David's graduation from high school.  I can't remember what time I got up this morning but I can remember where I was 60 years ago today.

An old mind, with the computer chips burning out, is a frustrating thing to have.  I spend 50% of my day running around the apartment looking for things I just laid down.

I got a kick out of Zoe Timmers, tweeting on Twitter, saying it will be "rubbish weather" tomorrow when they have the big river pageant (with the queen sitting on her barge).  Zoe says, "watch presenters and celebrities getting soaked on the Thames".

The more pretentious the royals get, the funnier they get.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER