AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

TALKIN' T's

GQ has a bit about what T-shirts you should be wearing this summer.  Now that I'm retired, I wear T-shirts about 98% of the time so I thought I'd look it over.  (CLICK HERE IF YOU'D LIKE TO LOOK IT OVER)

I took one look and it was all over.  The first T-shirt I saw was a plain gray T-shirt.  No graphics.  No writing.  No nothing.  It's just a PLAIN GRAY T-SHIRT WITH A $1O2.00 PRICE TAG.

I don't care how much money you have.  If you're walking around in a $102.00 T-shirt I'm not impressed.  I've already met enough stupid people to last a lifetime.

To be fair, however, GQ DOES HAVE AN ARTICLE I JUST LOVE.  It's called, 50 THINGS A MAN DOES NOT HAVE TO DO BEFORE HE DIES.  (READ IT HERE)

One of the things on the list (Donnie will love this one) that you don't have to do is BLOG.  The author says, "Your audience at the company cafeteria is bigger than what you'll have on the internet."

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER