AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Monday, April 30, 2012

You know what they say..if it ain't one thing.....

Like I told Rita and Donnie, there were three pieces of mail in my box this morning and all three were from Gunderson Clinic.  If it wasn't for the clinic, I wouldn't have any social life at all.  Every day I find this old age stuff less and less fun.

One of the letters was from my dermatologist.  They took a small growth off my right ear a week or so ago and the biopsy showed BASAL CELL SKIN CANCER.  Donnie said he's had something like that and Rita says that's what Uncle Bob had so it's nothing, at this point, to get too nervous about.

The interesting part of the story is that I didn't go in to see the dermatologist about that and he didn't notice it.  You know how my memory is.  It was something I had noticed just a couple of days before my appointment but had forgotten it until I was just ready to leave and it popped into my head so I said, "...by the way, doctor"...

Aunt Wilda could never understand why Mother didn't write things down before she went to the doctor so she could ask all the questions.  Like Mother, like Son.  I never write that stuff down either but it's, probably, a good idea to do that!

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER