AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Thursday, August 18, 2011

THIS WORD FROM DONNIE:

"Maybe you spotted the piece, on the net, today about celebrity bad tippers.  The list includes Madonna, Streisand, Sean Penn and Bill Cosby.

Among the very worst, with his $500 million fortune, is Tiger Woods.

I never much cared for Woods when he was winning but his fall has been so sudden and humiliating that I, almost, feel sorry for him.  With $500 million, he doesn't need my sympathy and he should be able to deal with defeat."

As I told Donnie, any bartender can tell you that if they come in the bar with a blue collar work shirt and jeans you'll get a good tip.  If they come in wearing a $700.00 suit you'll be lucky to get anything at all.  Back in my airport days, with all of the celebrities I served, the only one that left me a good tip was Jerry Lewis.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER