AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Congratulations Continental!

Frommers surveyed travelers across the country, asking them what their favorite airport lounge was and, they say, the overwhelming answer was the Continental Airlines Presidents Club in Terminal E at George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston.

I didn't work at the club in Terminal E.  In fact, it didn't even exist when I was there.  We only had the one club, in those days, in Terminal C.  We thought it was nice back then but the new club puts it to shame.

That's OK.  Some of my fondest "working days" memories are from those Houston Airport days.  I really didn't work very many places  during my "productive years" but,  of the places I did work, there were two that I never thought of as work.  One was at the Continental Presidents Club and the other was KIMM IN RAPID CITY.  I probably worked the hardest at those two places and it was at those two places that I had the most fun!

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER