AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Friday, August 26, 2011

GAS

DONNIE'S THOUGHTS ON GAS
"I just heard that the "average American" passes gas 20 times each day.  Twenty times per day over a 75-year life would total 547,500 farts!  But if one produces only a few or even none each day for the first 50 years, the lifetime average requires tooting 40 or 50 times a day in our 60s and 70s.  I have evidence that this is a pretty accurate scientific finding."

THE ONLY THING I CAN ADD TO THIS IS:
I never thought, much, about gas until I had my stomach surgery.  It's an awful revelation to learn that you can't leave the hospital until you start passing gas again.  They say there's a time for everything and, believe me, after stomach surgery, that's the time to pray for gas!

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER