AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Saturday, July 09, 2011

New stuff downtown!

I almost missed the new La Crosse Olive Oil store when I walked by.  It's across from the cathedral and the whole store is devoted to cooking oils. I can't imagine that La Crosse would be big enough for such a specialized business but what do I know.  Just in case, I'll make sure to stop in this coming week so I can check it out before they close again.
The Cabin Coffee Company has been in the works for a while but it looks like they're just putting on the finishing touches this morning.  Our new coffee spot is a fairly new company that started in Iowa.  La Crosse is their newest store.  You can enjoy their coffee inside or take some home to brew your own.  This is their website http://www.cabincoffeecompany.com/

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER