AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Thursday, May 29, 2014

The late Maya Angelou wrote.....

"You are the sum total of everything you've ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot..it's all there.  Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive."

Maya would have been quite unhappy with me because this Charter change to all digital has been about as non-positive as anything can be.

Hopefully, with Jakes help, tomorrow, I'll have everything I need to get hooked up correctly.

Carl got the cable part hooked up just fine but the modem that connects  the cable to the internet is not compatible with the HD transmission so I have to go back to the Charter office and get the new modem and come home and hook it up.

I could care less if the TV part ever works but if you screw with my internet I'm gonna get very unpleasant and I sure as hell won't be "positive".

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER