AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Thursday, May 22, 2014

ONE OF THE BEATLES IS UNDER THE WEATHER

I looked at this when I came on line, this morning and thought, "Oh, NO!  People will think I'm talking about our Paul SOLBERG.
 
Paul Solberg is just fine.  Don't forget.  He's a sturdy Viking.  It's the other Paul.  Paul McCartney that's hospitalized with some kind of nasty virus he came down with while on tour.
 
Just so we're clear on this...it's Paul McCartney who is on tour.  I don't think the Paul Solberg show is on the road right now.
 
Back to the other Paul....McCartney, that is, he's doing better and will recover from the virus he came down with in Japan.  Doctors have advised him to take a few days rest and then he'll be back on stage again.
 
Paul...McCartney that is...has his birthday coming up next month.  He, of course, is just a kid.  While I turn 74 today, Paul...McCartney that is....will be 72 in June.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER