AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Saturday, May 24, 2014

LIFE GETS MORE CONFUSING EVERY DAY

Rita called and wondered if I was OK because I didn't have anything on the blog about yesterday.

Of course I was OK but I was having a slight malfunction with the computer while I was trying to get the picture of the mama duck on the blog.

I was finally successful after calling the computer several unkind names.

After the mama duck episode, the most exciting things about my birthday, yesterday, was dinner at Cedar Creek, Loving up the pug dogs at Renee's house, opening the bedroom blinds and having the right half fall off the wall and Roger explaining to me that the reason my pants keep slipping down below my waist is that my belly forces the belt to slide down.  It has something to do with fat and gravity but you'll have to ask Roger if you want the real scientific explanation.

Today Rita and Roger are coming over so Roger can check the bedroom blind and see why it's falling off the wall and Rita will install the Charter Cable converter box thing that I guess I need for some reason which I don't really understand.

As helpless as I am, it's amazing I'm still alive after 74 years.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER