AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Thursday, May 22, 2014

MEMORIES PRESSED BETWEEN THE PAGES OF MY MIND

That's the way Elvis sang it and I thought of that line, this morning, when I realized that it was 23 years ago today that I started working at Intercontinental Airport (IAH) in Houston!
 
Radio was my life long passion and those were great years but my years working for the now "gone but not forgotten" CONTINENTAL AIRLINES came in a close second.
 
I was lucky.  So many people I've talked to, over the years, have complained about hating their jobs.  I could never quite relate to that because I loved every minute of my radio and airline work and I still miss those exciting years of work and the wonderful people I met.
 
When I go to "sleep" for the last time I'll be able to say that my life was "one hell of a ride"!

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER