AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Saturday, February 01, 2014

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 1: FEBRUARY IS LOVE THE BUS MONTH HONORING ALL THE THOUSANDS OF GREAT SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS!

 
Another crummy weather weekend!  Today's another snow day with one to two inches.  Tomorrow we'll have sunshine but 15 below wind chills and I'm not going out in that!

Is it just me or is this weather starting to get you down too?
Hey!  I know a bunch of very mature lovelies who will be celebrating today!
SHAKE YOUR BOOTIE, GRANNIE!
 
I would like to try this but I fear claustrophobia would get me before the silence did.
 
The only bad thing about living in this building is the elevators.  I have to use them but I get "squeamish" every time I do.  Just another thing I picked up from my Mother.  She hated elevators and avoided them at all cost.
 
 
January was a sad month for the Everly family with the death of Phil on the 3rd.  But, life goes on and Don celebrates his 76th birthday today.  Happy Birthday, Don.  Hope you have many more!
 


No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER