AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Sunday, December 01, 2013

ONE YEAR WITHOUT THUNDER

This is a pretty sad day for me.  It was a year ago today that my little Thunder passed away.  There isn't a day goes by that I don't think of him and miss him.
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Rita is suffering from sinus problems and feels awful.  I've been having the same problem so know what she feels like.
 
We're in for a beautiful start to December with sunshine and a high near 40 today.  But, this is December and there's snow on the way.  This will be, mainly, north of a line from Rochester to Black River Falls.  Those folks could see one to three inches of snow Monday through Wednesday night.

Isn't this the truth!


 

I love this holiday video from John Travolta!
 
UNCLE JIM
WAS BORN
94 YEARS AGO TODAY
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
BETTE MILLER
68 TODAY



 
It's EAT A RED APPLE DAY.  I think I'll run to Co-op and get a couple of "Pink Ladies", my favorite apple variety.
December 1, 1963: The Beatles released "I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND".

 

 
The Night before Christmas
with
Larry the Cable Guy
 
 

A GOOD THOUGHT:

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER