AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Thursday, December 26, 2013

I THINK I'LL GO SHOPPING FOR A PARTY HAT TOMORROW

I AGREE!!
 

"What happened to the Christmas leftovers?


THE FORECAST IS LOOKING GOOD!  Like, we're talking SUNSHINE tomorrow and Saturday and we could, actually, get above freezing on Saturday!!
 

All these years Donnie has been sitting on my gold mine and I didn't even know it.

He wrote:

"We have about 40 of your 1950's and 60's era 45 RPM's, mostly Elvis.  A casual web search reveals these now sell for anything from $10.00 to $50.00 each.  That's a minimum of $400.00.  If/when I get around to marketing them, I'll split the winnings with you."
I'd sure like a good piece of pie right now!  Here's an article about the best pie shops in the USA and guess what?  There's one in Wisconsin and one in Minnesota!!  CHECK IT OUT HERE

Speaking of pie, remember the other day when I was talking about Grasshopper pie?  Would you believe that Kathy actually made one for dessert yesterday!  Yup, it was a real grasshopper without the glass!  Outstanding.  THANKS KATHY!
We had such a great time Opening presents, eating and drinking!  It was a wonderful Christmas and we wish you could have been with us.  Since you weren't, we drank a toast to you!

This is SO FUNNY!


No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER