AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Sunday, April 21, 2013

MORE OF THE SAME

Rita called this morning to see if I was OK.  She wondered because I hadn't posted anything since yesterday morning.
 
It's strange but, every now and then, things seem to come to a stop and there's really nothing going on.
 
I checked my email, when I got on line this morning, and there wasn't a single bit of mail in my Google or Yahoo! email accounts.  I don't remember that ever happening before.  Even the folks who send junk mail have, apparently, crossed me off their list.
 
Maybe the world has just decided that everything has already been said.
 
There's not even anything to say about the weather.  It's the same story that it's been for weeks on end; rain and snow today, rain tonight, rain tomorrow, rain and snow Tuesday.
 
In Panama they don't bother with weather forecasts because it's always the same.  Hot and humid.  The same thing seems to be happening here.  Always the same.  Cold and wet.
 
If something changes, let me know.

1 comment:

det said...

Sounds like you are fed up with the weather...or at least fed up with reporting the weather. Nearly 50% of your blog posts are about weather. Imagine FOUR YEARS of the same relentless, monotonous stuff--heat and drought, in our case. Yes, the Panamanians probably are a bit nuts, too.

LA CROSSE WEATHER