AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Thursday, April 25, 2013

FIND A PLUMBER AND HUG HIM TODAY!

What a coincidence.  Yesterday it took a plumber to unplug my kitchen sink and today is HUG A PLUMBER DAY.  I didn't hug him but I sure was grateful when I saw all that water go down the drain again.

You have no idea how wonderful it is to have a maintenance man in the building every weekday.  If I have a problem, five minutes later he's here to fix it.  I like that!

STILL A BIT ON THE COOL SIDE TODAY with a high of 50 but we'll have lots of sunshine and we can look forward to MUCH WARMER WEATHER TOMORROW.  The forecast says 64 tomorrow, 67 on Saturday and 70 on Sunday.  That's more like it.  Maybe there is an end to the non-ending winter.

It was on the 25th of April, 1874 that Guglielmo Marconi was born in Bologna, Italy.  I can't forget his birthday because without him I would never have had all those great years in radio.
 
What I want to know is how did he get up there and how does he get down?



No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER