AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Saturday, April 06, 2013

I'M HAPPY TO HEAR OUR AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS WILL BE WITH US A LITTLE LONGER

The FAA has delayed the closure of the towers in La Crosse, Eau Claire, Janesville, Oshkosh, Waukesha, Mosinee, Kenosha, Waukesha and Timmerman Airport in Milwaukee until June 15.  Maybe, by then, we can find some money to keep these towers open.

I'll bet I could find the money in about 15 minutes.  The government is spending plenty of money that's going to waste.  We could start by taking away the salary of every member of Congress.  If that isn't a waste of money I don't know what is considering what we're getting from them.

If it came to a choice of keeping the towers open for the safety of the flying public or keeping the Congress open to play their political games and count their campaign contribution money, I'd pick the control towers every time.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER