AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Sunday, March 31, 2013

LIFE IS SO SHORT~EVERY MOMENT SO PRECIOUS~LETTING GO IS SO HARD

You can't help but wonder why but there is no answer to that.  Life is only this single moment and it can never be repeated nor replaced.  We just have to move on to the next moment, with hope, and be thankful for the moment that has passed.  There are no guarantee's.  Only this one moment in time.

About a week ago I was blessed to have a moment with Luna.  She was such a beautiful little soul.  Full of curiosity and wonder and brimming over with love.  The moment is now gone.  And, so is Luna.

She passed away from our world yesterday but I'm not sad.  I can see her playing, in heavens sunshine, with Thunder.  That makes me happy because, from what I've seen in my 72 years of life, I know that there are a lot more cats and dogs in heaven than there are people because they're wise enough to know there is only one moment and they make the best of it.  And, they hold no grudges, or hate, or regret when that moment is gone.

That moment is all there is.  That is all there has ever been.

The blessing is that I had that one moment with Luna and I thank Bert for bringing her into my life.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER