AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Saturday, February 02, 2013

DONNIE, THE ARTIST

I had car maintenance done, and was stranded 5 hours at a shop in an industrial neighborhood. I had a book, but got bored with that and played with my cell phone. I figured out how to take a phone photo, mail it to my eMail address, and when I finally got home, copy it onto computer from eMail. Unfortunately, I have a cheap phone and it has a minimal camera in it, so the pix are tiny, few pixels. But if I convert them to "watercolors" in the computer, they come out a bit better...though you will still have trouble knowing what these are. Well, it is still all just throwaway stuff, but I have a better idea of what people are doing with better phones/cameras. I am not going that route, but at least the play got me through the car wait.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER