AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

YOU DO IT YOUR WAY AND I'LL DO IT MY WAY

Ron sent this.  I'll put it on the blog because I know some of you will enjoy it and also because the violinist is a Dutchman and because I love Radio City Music Hall but let me make this perfectly clear.

I absolutely despise the song "My Way" and I never cared for Frank Sinatra.  I'll admit I like it a little better than the torture of listening to Barbara Streisand sing "People" but I still don't like it.

Rita and I took the very slow tourist train from Houston to Galveston, years ago, and during the entire trip, over the loudspeakers (and I do mean loud), They played Frank Sinatra droning through "My Way" over and over and over again.  It nearly lead me to my third or fourth (whose counting) nervous breakdown.

Be that as it may, I present this for the rest of you to enjoy.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER