AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Thursday, January 31, 2013

THE "CUSTOMER SERVICE" JOKE CONTINUES

A friend of Donnie's writes:

I've been a longtime member of the local Credit Union and have driven to Austin or Round Rock for transactions.

Recently, the Credit Union opened a branch in our town, so I thought that was great. Turned out, though, it's a special branch that cannot take or dispense money.

I'm telling the truth. All transactions are handled only through debit cards, which I neither have nor want. So, unless I have a debit card I can't deposit cash or checks, and I can't withdraw any money. So, it's back to Round Rock for me. Of course, there are no tellers at either place. You can only communicate via a TV screen.

It's companies like this that I would love to communicate with....and I would communicate in language they could understand.  Of course, it would do no good because they just plain don't care.
 
The corporations don't care and Congress doesn't care....about anything but themselves, their investors and their next election.  And, they can do that because they know that the American People are too stupid to care.
 
Again, I have to repeat the quote that says it all.  "In a democracy you get exactly what you ask for."

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER