AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Friday, September 14, 2012

PAUL AND DOROTHY MISSED THEIR CHANCE TO SEE DONNIE

They've been on vacation in Michigan and just got back late yesterday so they missed "Dinner with a Texan".  That's the way it goes when there's so much to do in so little time.

Today is a really hectic schedule.  We'll start the day with a trip to the computer doctor to see if he can fix my computer.

We're off to West Salem next to take in some of the Hamlin Garland Days festivities and Donnie wants to get some of the Hamlin Garland U.S. postage stamp first issues which go on sale at noon today at the West Salem Post Office and then on to Viroqua to see Aunt Wilda.

After that, I'll get home to crash.  My old body just can't take that much activity anymore.  I got about two hours sleep last night and then could sleep no more.  I'll try to stay awake todday!

Insomnia is a common symptom of kidney disease but I pushed the envelope by eating too much food (and salt) I'm not supposed to have and too much running around which exhausted me so I paid the price.  Hopefully, I'll do better today and then I'll rest up good this weekend.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER