AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Friday, September 14, 2012

A QUICK UPDATE

I am exhausted!  Donnie done me in!!!!!
Only here two days and we covered a LOT of miles and I got a LOT of pictures that I'll share with you in the next few days.

Donnie will head north, for Minneapolis, at daybreak in the morning.  Then turn west and go into Northern South Dakota to Mobridge and the Sitting Bull monument then south, through Pierre and back to Texas.

I finally got my computer running at full speed again but I'll have to re-program a lot of things in the next few days.  The blog should go on, as usual, tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm going to hit the bed very early tonight.  I was sorry to see Donnie leave so soon but Thunder was delighted to see him go.  He doesn't like anyone competing with his time for attention.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER