AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Thursday, March 29, 2012

THIS IS HOW THE OTHER HALF LIVES

Take a look at this and try to imagine how long you could stand living here.  I suppose I could get by except for the bed situation.  My claustrophobia is much too severe to ever get used to that.  In fact, just watching it makes my skin crawl.

One thing she doesn't mention in the video is how much her rent is.  Remember now, this is New York and New York ain't cheap.  Remember also, however, that wages are far, far above what they are around here.  Still, this is going to shock you.

For that apartment, the young lady was paying $700.00 a month!  Shocking, huh?  But, hey, she's a block from Central Park.  A small apartment, like I have here in La Crosse, in that neighborhood, would, easily, cost $3,500 a month.


No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER