AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Sunday, March 25, 2012

NEW PLACE FOR YOUR SUNGLASSES

Duane said, "I saw a new trend today.  Young men are wearing their sunglasses on the back of their necks rather than on their hair or caps."

I couldn't figure this out, at first, so I grabbed my sunglasses and tried it.  Sure enough.  It works!  I like it better than the "on the head" thing.

Comment from Willard
"Duanes note about sunglasses was started by a Food Network personality, Guy Gerrari who is on "Diners, Drive-in's and Dives".
COMMENT FROM DONNIE
"You boys need to get out more often!   Young people have been doing this so long that old people are now doing it.

What I can't bear is the goatee.  How much longer are going to have to look at those things?  They are very much past their fashion prime.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER